Скачать программу CamWorks 2014 SP2.3 Multilingual-SolidSQUAD
Для скачивания введите код с картинки
CAMWorks 2014 SP2.3 Multilingual-SolidSQUAD
Geometric has launched the 2014 version of its intuitive solids-based CNC programming solution, CAMWorks. With the addition of true G-code simulation, CAMWorks is a complete CAD/CAM solution, fully-integrated end-to-end from the initial part design to creating a CNC program to full machine simulation. It reduces data redundancy and saves shop floor time. Along with support for SolidWorks 2014, CAMWorks 2014 accelerates design-to-part time, improving productivity of CNC programmers with the addition of a number of enhancements, including:
- Turn feature definition enhancement: Turn profiles are now fully associated with the model they are extracted from. This makes them fully associative to the sketches, a first in the feature based machining world, making program changes very quick and efficient.
- Toolpath simulation for an effective review: The tool vectors for the toolpaths can be viewed during Step-through simulation, making it easier to review 5-axis toolpaths. In addition, users can use a WIP (Work in Process) model as a start-up stock, when simulating sections of a toolpath, shortening the review time.
- Increased automation in CNC programming: Addition of 39 APIs to the current suite that can help reduce repetitive activities and provide a solid foundation for users, who want to customize or automate their systems to accelerate CNC programming output.
- Sub-spindle operations simplified: Increased flexibility in the sub-spindle operations with the addition of more pre-programmed routines that are configurable to the users? need.
What?s New in CAMWorks 2014 SP 2.3:
Updated - Resolved CPR?s document
- Purpose: The Resolved CPR (CAMWorks Problem Report) document has been updated to report the software errors that have been resolved in the current Service Pack (SP 2.3).
- Implementation: To view the document, click Start menu on the Windows taskbar and select: All Programs>>CAMWorks2014>>Resolved CPR?s.
Version: 2014 SP2.3 (build 2014/27 August)
OS: Windows Vista / Seven / 8
System Requirements: SolidWorks Version 2013-2014, MS Access 2003-2013 32bit, 2010 SP1 64bit, 2013 64bit only!